United States, Remote Send to: email@example.com
- Increase awareness of StarRocks in the developer ecosystem/community.
- Present / speak at conferences, meetups, 3rd party communities.
- Create content, workshops, training materials, and presentations around StarRocks.
- Develop partnerships with other technology industry leaders.
- Identify additional opportunities for exposure and awareness in the developer community.
- Improve developer learning journey by finding gaps and improving developer learning around StarRocks-related technical content and creating live and/or self-guided content to fill voids.
- Prior Developer Relations / Advocacy experience preferred.
- Experience speaking at conferences, hosting webinars, leading trainings, and creating written content.
- Motivated and driven by the desire to help people learn.
- Strong experience with at least 1 common programming language and a basic understanding of others (Java, Python, Ruby, C++).
- Experience and understanding of a variety of databases, data stores, warehouses, and distributed systems.
- Natural curiosity and passion for learning new technologies, tools, etc.
- Experience making professional quality training videos, guides, etc.
Get Started for Free!Download Now